Friday, March 09, 2018

My RR - True Love True Happiness !

I saw a cute complimentary gift attached with a nice phrase in the plastic bag of ladies' products in a hypermarket recently...


Sigh... how nice if they put in the adventure touring bike! Na... it still awesome and real and true happiness for all bikers!

Enjoy riding is really a true happiness like what I did to my Landy which is almost near to 25 years old now with over 200,000 km in "riding" records, and it still on the road. The Landy will soon be categorized as antic (or classic) car as told by a friend.


Found the photo when my blue fella was first taken out officially on the road and my "big brother" had ridden on it to compare with his easy rider... 

His True Love, My True Happiness

The below photo is purposely turned to black and white in comparing the top photo that was taken in a hypermarket.

True Happiness Is When You Enjoy The Ride !