Monday, January 29, 2018

My RR - Identical Blue Fella

I bumped into another "Smurf" along the road to work, raising his left hand on me while riding! Finding a Zongshen RX3 on the road is already hard, but I found a same colored and model adventure bike on the road not far away from my place! What a beautiful morning! 

This identical blue fella had taken off its side aluminium boxes and added extra LED spot lights on its new colored silver grey crash bars. He looked so awesome! Well done buddy and you are the first blue fella I happy to meet on the road.

Due to safety reason while riding, I did not take a photo on the KTNS RS3 Adventure bike but I will surely meet him again because he told me that he was working not far away from my place.

Thanks my identical blue fella and we shall meet again.

The Brochure