Wednesday, November 08, 2017

My RR - 1st Engine Oil Change

After my bike was stolen about 20 years ago, I stopped owning a bike until I finally decided to buy a lightweight adventure touring bike last August and get my knees in the breeze again with a number plate started with RR through a tender. Vroom! Vroom! Let's ride, Bro!

New kid on the block and make a riding record again.

Comparing the KTNS RS3's user manual and the advice of sales person, I was quite confused whether I should make my first oil change on the specified beak-in period of 1000 km or 300 km on my new bike. The user manual itself also shows 2 sides story...

Reading the last 3 lines, in page 8, tell me to make a change after 300 km Break-in period while the maintenance schedule in page 10 shows 1000 km! Anyway, I did it at 373 km at the authorized service center. The "kiasu" fella!

Reading last 3 lines showing 300km oil change.


Here is the 1st engine oil change...